Classic End Tables in Stainless Steel
Introduced in 1990, the versatile Classic end table features a clean, simple design that’s easy to personalize. Start with a hand-welded stainless steel base and choose from an array of top options to create a look you love. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Classic 18 diam 22h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 18" diameter 22"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 116821
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: grey
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our colored glass is strong and durable. The top surface undergoes a satin etching treatment resulting in a matte finish and making fingerprints less visible. The color is applied to the underside of the glass using a silk screen process.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).