Average Rating: 5
By Picky shopper
On Apr 28, 2014
Comments: Spill cleaned up fine
By Graham end table
On Sep 5, 2014
Comments: This is a terrific end table with lots of subtle style.
On Sep 4, 2015
Comments: This table is next to my living room couch now, but could easily be used in a family room or den. Looks good and has enough space to stash a couple of books or magazines.
On Sep 10, 2015
Comments: We use this as a side table between our couch and recliner. It looks great and we really like that there is a bottom shelf to put/hide magazine and other things. It's the perfect height for our living room furniture. Looks modern and isn't bulky. Definitely recommend!
On Jun 16, 2016
Comments: I like how stable this table is. I have it on a new carpet and while the carpet continues to shed fuzz I will not put any books on the lower shelf. I've noticed that it gets quite dusty because it's very low to the floor.
On Aug 16, 2016
Comments: I use the product in my family room as a side table & it's great! It complements my sofa, coffee table, armchair & media console which I bought at Room & Board.
By Marc D.C.
On Feb 9, 2017
Comments: Bought as a side table for my Metro sofa. Perfect fit and proudly have the Crane table lamp on top. Great job Room and Board.
By New Homeowner
On Apr 5, 2017
Comments: Great end table!
Graham End Table
Handcrafted by skilled Wisconsin woodworkers, the simple design of our Graham end table combines a contemporary end table shape with the warmth of solid wood.
Details of Graham 18w 26d 20h End Table
- Dimensions: 18"w 26"d 20"h
- Open Space: (1) 18"w 10"d 15"h; (1) 18"w 13.5"d 15"h
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 317275
- Wood: ash See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: sand
- Material Description: Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that brings true character to your home. Even after ash is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity. Our ash with sand stain features a hand-applied stain that's inspired by soothing coastal shores. The color of the stain is translucent to highlight the natural grain patterns of the wood and was designed to easily mix with other woods and to brighten up a space with its light tones.