Rand End Tables in Natural Steel
The Rand end table’s unique design gives the illusion of a floating top, which adds a subtle twist to this hand-welded natural steel table. Choose your favorite top to create a distinctive table with a beautiful mix of materials. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Rand 30w 20d 24h End Table
- Dimensions: 30"w 20"d 24"h
- Space Between Legs: 24"w 18"d
- Leg Thickness: 3"w 1"d
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 380699
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
$429 - $1,799
$579 - $1,949
$449 - $969
$599 - $1,119
$499 - $779
$459 - $2,749
$609 - $2,949
$449 - $2,749
$599 - $2,949
$629 - $2,079
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).