Average Rating: 5
By Sunday Gent
On Jul 8, 2014
Comments: The imperfect is perfect with this piece. Light tones make the wood less heavy looking. Adds natural element to room.
On Nov 29, 2015
Comments: Holds a cup of coffee, a wine glass, or currently a poinsettia plant. I love that it is reclaimed wood & each piece is unique. We get tons of compliments on the piece.
Reclaimed Wood Stool, Corset
These limited-edition pieces are made from reclaimed Douglas fir salvaged from American barns. The wood has since been hand-shaped and finished by master craftsmen as unique pieces of timber that are perfect as an end table, nightstand or stool.
Details of Reclaimed Fir Timber 11w 11d 20h Square Corset Table/Stool
- Dimensions: 11"w 11"d 20"h
- Considerations: width and depth may vary 2-3"
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 447016
- Material: douglas fir See full material details
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Our fir brings warmth and richness to your room. Our fir will range from cream to yellow and features a very defined grain pattern. Fir often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.