Reclaimed Wood Stool, Hourglass
These limited-edition pieces are made from reclaimed timber salvaged from the historic J&L Steel Mill in Pittsburgh. Dating back to the 1850s, these wood pieces served as foundational structure to the mill, which began making steel in 1886 and expanded its operation along both sides of the Monongahela and Ohio Rivers. The wood has since been hand-shaped and finished by master craftsmen as unique pieces of reclaimed timber that are perfect as an end table, nightstand or stool.
Details of Reclaimed Steel Mill Timber 11 diam 20h Hourglass Table/Stool
- Dimensions: 11" diameter 20"h
- Considerations: width and depth may vary 2-3"
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 736397
- Material: douglas fir See full material details
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Our fir brings warmth and richness to your room. Our fir will range from cream to yellow and features a very defined grain pattern. Fir often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.