Saarinen End Table
Modernist designer Eero Saarinen strove to eliminate any extraneous parts, including typical legs, from his styles. This purely modern end table was inspired by his graceful 1956 design with a sculptural aesthetic. The unsealed marble top adds sophistication to your room, gradually aging and showing use that blends into the top for an organic look, while the fluid shape of the base offers a refined contrast.
Details of Saarinen 20 diam 20h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 20" diameter 20"h
- Considerations: marble top is porous and will stain if spills aren't cleaned immediately
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 015390
- Material: Nero Marquina marble See full material details
- Finish: polished
- Color: black
- Material Description: Our Nero Marquina marble is sourced from the Marquina and Aulestia regions in Spain. It features a rich black background and distinctive white veining.
- Secondary Material: aluminum
- Secondary Finish: powder-coat
- Secondary Color: black
$2,199 - $3,999