Slope End Tables in Natural Steel
Our Slope accent table brings modern style to any space. Visually light, but sturdy, thanks to its tapered shape, the table base is made from natural steel. Choose from our wide selection of top materials to create your own unique look.Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Slope 18 diam 20h End Table
- Dimensions: 18" diameter 20"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 821587
- Top: quartz See full material details
- Finish: polished
- Color: marbled white
- Material Description: Our quartz is made by mixing ground quartz - sourced from locations around the world - with resin and pigment to create an exceptionally durable surface that requires little to no maintenance. Our quartz is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and formaldehyde-free, making it a very eco-friendly option. Because it's made from naturally occurring quartz, it is consistent in its grey and white marbled pattern, with subtle texture variations that are unique to each quartz piece, adding depth and character to a space. Resistant to most staining and scratching, quartz can discolor when exposed to extreme heat, so the use of trivets is recommended.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
This product has not yet been rated.