Tyne End Tables in Natural Steel
The strength of hand-welded natural steel combined with clean, fine lines gives the Tyne end table a delicate profile, despite its solid construction. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Tyne 30w 20d 24h End Table
- Dimensions: 30"w 20"d 24"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 946084
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.