Average Rating: 4
On Sep 23, 2010
Comments: this thing really pulls my living room together. like the rug in "the big lebowski." i hope no one ever thinks to steal it.
By MN Companies Fan
On Sep 24, 2010
Comments: Looks great and fits a lot of stuff. Have had in a small apartment and a large one and works for both.
On Sep 26, 2010
Comments: I wanted a TV stand that wasn't imposing because of my small space, and I additionally wanted it to have book storage. This has been the perfect thing, and I always get compliments on how great it is. Not as heavy as advertised, I was able to manipulate it on my own.
By Happy Viewer
On Sep 27, 2010
Comments: This is a very useful, well-built piece of furniture. I especially like the use of reclaimed wood for the shelves. The wire concealing design makes it perfect for a flat screen TV and its components.
By Modern Furniture Fan
On Sep 28, 2010
Comments: Especially like that the wood shelves are made from reclaimed wood. Looks great along side the matching book shelves. Very sturdy and holds our large tv perfectly well.
By Home for new TV
On Oct 5, 2010
Comments: Wonderful, solid craftmenship. Looks great in our family room. The room looks bigger now thanks to the wide openess of the unit. The 2 leaning book shelves on either side complete the look. We love it!
On Nov 5, 2010
Comments: Used in combination with desk unit and side shelf unit. This is well made, looks both modern and electic. The shelving is ample and wire management although a bit tight works well to minimize clutter.
By Studio Dweller
On Jun 4, 2011
Comments: I like the design of the unit very much, and it's quite substantial and heavy enough to stay in place without anchoring it to the wall. However, the wood finish isn't the greatest. I recently noticed some tiny chipped areas in the middle of a knot hole on the bottom shelf. It isn't terrible, and can probably be improved with a touch up pen. But did anyone closely inspect it at the factory?
On Oct 19, 2011
Comments: Love it! perfect for the space
By Recent Arrival in NYC
On Dec 22, 2011
Comments: So this is the entertainment / media storage that sits between the two shelving units (as displayed in the brochure). It's perfect for my media pieces and I can't wait to get the amp and CD player in the new year to complete the look. I love its simplicity and "airiness". What's becoming apparent is how the piece itself becomes something worth looking at. I love it.
Gallery Media Leaning Shelf
Beautiful and functional with a space-conscious design, the Gallery media shelf is available in various wood and steel options, so you can create the perfect look for your space.
Details of Gallery 46w 19d 85h Leaning Media Shelf
- Dimensions: 46"w 19"d 85"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 8.25"h
- Open Space: (1) 44.5"w 6.75"d 15"h; (1) 44.5"w 8"d 11"h; (1) 44.5"w 17"d 28"h; (1) 44.5"w 17"d 8"h; (1) 44.5"w 18"d 8"h
- Shelves: five fixed wood
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 038746
- Shelf: douglas fir See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our fir brings warmth and richness to your room. Our fir will range from cream to yellow and features a very defined grain pattern. Fir often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Frame Color: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.