Moro Media Cabinets
Vermont artisans handcraft our Moro media cabinets, applying solid wood bands to sliding doors for a space-efficient design that has a subtly Japanese-influenced style.
Details of Moro 72w 20d 24h Two-Door Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 24"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: solid wood and wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Space Behind Doors: (2) 34"w 17.5"d 19"h
- Shelves: four adjustable wood
- Wire Management: (2) 7.25"w 1.5"h; (4) 6"w 1.5"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 182792
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: charcoal
- Material Description: Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. The deep color of the stain still allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The charcoal color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).