Average Rating: 4
On May 15, 2012
Comments: i do love the piece and everyone I've dealt with at Room and Board were wonderful.
By clean design lover
On May 27, 2012
Comments: The wood bands on this cabinet are reminiscent of louvers, making this design a classic; it's so useful for multiple kinds of storage (photo albums, DVDs, media components, with holes at the back for cord management etc.), as well as for a TV stand or base underneath a wall hung TV. We bought the charcoal stained finish, which is truly gorgeous---softer than black, yet more sophisticated than brown. The sliding doors function smoothly. It is pricey, but a good investment.
By Room and Board Fan
On Jun 4, 2012
Comments: I was searching for a media piece to fit my space, lifestyle and furniture already in place. Well worth waiting for my visit to Room & Board as the piece I purchased is a perfect addition to my home. Room & Board service is second to none, I would purchase other items from this company.
By R & B Fan
On Jun 18, 2012
Comments: This replaced a 25 year old entertainment center and totally opened up the room. We could not be more pleased with how it fits into our room and how it supports our media growth.
On Jul 30, 2012
Comments: Unfortunately, we often have to keep one of the doors open to keep a component from working too hard to keep cool. One of the doors doesn't seem to slide as well as it did when it arrived. I wonder if the warmth- from the component- affected that. I do love the look and we have received compliments. I don't regret this purchase.
By Aunt "TM"
On Sep 5, 2012
Comments: I chose the walnut finish. The wood grains are beautiful. All solid wood, but delicate finish. Scratches easily. We were able to solve that problem by having a clear glass top made for it. Now i'm able to decorate and place objects on top without worrying. We mounted our t.v. on the wall above the piece and it looks great! I received many compliments. Well worth the money!
By Mpls R&B Fan
On Sep 14, 2012
Comments: I purchased this in charcoal and love the color. It replaced a armoire and really opens up the room. My TV (31") sits on top and there is still plenty of room for a lamp and display space. Although a couple of other reviewers complained about the wire management, it has worked well for me. My only complaint is that the louvers are a pain to dust. They are not completely smooth and for some reason dust wants to collect in the corners where the louvers meet the frame.
By A redecorator
On Mar 21, 2013
Comments: The console is well-made and looks great. We got it in the walnut finish. But it scratches easily. Also, components can overheat easily in it. We hired someone to cut out a hole in the back and install a fan.
On Jul 18, 2013
Comments: We are so happy we finally gave in and purchased this product. I'm not comfortable with buying furniture pieces online, but this was even more beautiful in person! Worth every penny. The customer service & delivery team were very professional, quick & accommodating.
On Aug 6, 2013
Comments: This media stand is simply amazing, the quality is above all expectations.
Moro Media Cabinets
Vermont artisans craft our Moro media cabinets, applying solid wood bands to sliding doors for a space-efficient design with Japanese-influenced style.
Details of Moro 72w 20d 24h Two-Door Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 24"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: solid wood and wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Space Behind Doors: (2) 34"w 17.5"d 19"h
- Shelves: four adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (2) 7.25"w 1.5"h; (4) 6"w 1.5"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 182792
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: charcoal
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain that was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials.