Whitney Media Cabinet
The Whitney collection was designed as a storage option with soft lines and a smooth, sophisticated profile. With rounded edges and corners that can only be crafted from solid wood, the Whitney media cabinet features a contoured sled base and exclusive hardware.
Details of Whitney 73w 20d 29h Three-Door Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 73"w 20"d 29"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 4"h
- Space Between Legs: 56"w
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: solid wood frame with perforated metal panel
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 110 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 47.25"w 17.5"d 23.25"h; (1) 23.25"w 17.5"d 23.25"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Wire Management: (4) 3"w 1"h
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax for items finished with oil-and-wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 283402
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. Inspired by a sea shell, the color of the stain allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The shell color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and brings a lightness to your room. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
- Door Panel: metal
- Secondary Color: silver
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).