Aidan Leather Ottoman
Designed to complement our Aidan chair, the Aidan ottoman lets you stretch out and relax while still maintaining a sleek, modern style.
Details of Aidan 24w 21d 15h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 24"w 21"d 15"h
- Seat Height: 15"h
- Leg Height: 10"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Cushion Style: tight seat
- Consideration: ottoman cushion is 22"w 18"d
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 562201
- Leather: Urbino ivory See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Urbino's consistent color allows its plump, pebbled grain pattern to become its prominent feature. Tumbled for long periods of time to achieve an exceptionally soft feel, this stain and scratch resistant leather maintains its even, low-shine look over time.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.