Boden Leather Ottoman
The Boden ottoman pairs beautifully with the Boden chair—together they offer the perfect place to stretch out and lounge.
Details of Boden 22w 22d 17h Square Ottoman
- Dimensions: 22"w 22"d 17"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Cushion Style: tight seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 449635
- Leather: Sorrento black See full leather details
- Leather Type: nubuck
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Sorrento is a nubuck with incredible softness and an aged look. Hides are buffed to achieve a velvet-like texture and treated with oil to intensify the color and accentuate the natural grain pattern. A water-repellent coating helps Sorrento resist spills. Like all nubuck or suede, this luxurious leather is sensitive to oil-based stains.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.