Take modern relaxation to a new level of style. Our Easton ottoman has a plush, spring-and-down seat cushion with a low, lounge design. The linear profile creates a contemporary look at a great value.
Details of Easton 37w 37d 17h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 37"w 37"d 17"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Frame Depth: 37"d
- Leg Height: 2.25"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring and down Cushion details
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 633866
- Fabric: Tepic grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Fabric Description: Tepic's basket weave has a textured, soft feel and is made of high-performance fibers that resist staining. The heathered bouclé yarns add a depth of color and interest. Tepic is a domestically made fabric that is exclusive to Room & Board.
Spring and down
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers a plush, yet supportive, sit
- Allows for a relaxed look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.