Wells Leather Ottoman
The deep cushion on our Wells ottoman makes it a great ottoman for lounging, but special details like precise stitching and a sculptural, solid wood base make it anything but ordinary. The seat height is designed to let your feet rest naturally as plump cushions support you in comfort.
Details of Wells 30w 24d 16h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 30"w 24"d 16"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 193780
- Leather: Lecco chocolate See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Lecco offers a classic, natural look with the practical benefits of a semi-aniline finish. A lustrous oil-and-wax treatment enhances unique wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, while a protective coating shields against spills. Thick and buttery, Lecco is designed to show wear and become softer and more distinctive with age.
- Leg Finish: mocha-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).