Dalton Leather Recliners with Walnut Legs
Dalton’s clean lines and balanced proportions offer the comfort of a recliner without levers to spoil the look. In this thoughtful design that's destined to become a Room & Board classic, the sculpted back is higher, adding to the chair’s support.
Dalton is also available with a remote power strip hidden between the seat and arm, which allows you to recline the chair with the push of a button. An adjacent USB port can be used to charge your devices.
Details of Dalton Recliner
- Dimensions: 32"w 35"d 41"h
- Inside Seating: 22"W 22"D
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Reclined Depth: 66"d
- Leg Height: 5.5"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Item Number: 602670
- Leather: Brighton camel See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Brighton offers all the character of a full top-grain leather with a gorgeous, natural finish. Wax and oil are worked into each thick hide to bring out an understated luster, and a light protective coating enhances wearability. Exceptional softness, rich two-toned colors and visible hide markings are Brighton's distinguishing features.
- Leg Finish: walnut
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).