Dalton’s clean lines and balanced proportions offer the comfort of a recliner without levers to spoil the look. In this thoughtful design that's destined to become a Room & Board classic, the sculpted back is higher, adding to the chair’s support.
Dalton is also available with a remote power strip hidden between the seat and arm, which allows you to recline the chair with the push of a button. An adjacent USB port can be used to charge your devices.
Details of Dalton Recliner
- Dimensions: 32w 35d 41h
- Arm Height: 23h
- Inside Seating: 22W 22D
- Seat Height: 19h
- Depth when Reclined: reclines to 66"
- Leg Height: 5.5h
- Legs: none are removable
- Frame Style: loose seat/tight back
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Construction Details: bench made hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Item Number: 063332
- Fabric: Dakota fog See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester, 16% cotton, 4% acrylic
- Fabric Description: Dakota's prominent linen weave is complemented by subtle variations in color, creating a strié effect. The blended fiber content lends a soft feel to this durable, tactile fabric. Dakota is a flexible anchor for your color scheme, and works on any piece.
- Leg Finish: stainless steel