Harper Tall Back Leather Recliners
Inspired by classic club chairs, this modern recliner features a simple, elegant profile. Upholstered in rich leather, this chair looks great from any angle because there are no levers to spoil the look. To lounge, simply push back and the chair smoothly reclines as the footrest extends. This Harper recliner has extra back height for more support.
Harper is also available with a remote power strip hidden between the seat and arm, which allows you to recline the chair with the push of a button. An adjacent USB port can be used to charge your devices.
Details of Harper Tall Power Recliner
- Dimensions: 33"w 35"d 40"h
- Inside Seating: 21W 22D
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Reclined Depth: 63"d
- Leg Height: 5.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Cord Detail: 13'; black plastic
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Features: hidden control with USB port
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Item Number: 336895
- Leather: Fifth Avenue charcoal See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Originally developed by top European fashion designers, Fifth Avenue is a thick, plush leather with a rich color palette. Its pebble grain is enhanced with oils for a subtle sheen and buttery feel. A beautiful choice with all the natural character of a fine leather.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).