Westport Leather Recliner
Inspired by Danish recliners popular in the 1950s and '60s, Westport features modern updates like comfortable cushions and a smooth reclining mechanism. The angular frame, tailored in soft leather, contrasts beautifully with a solid walnut base.
Details of Westport Recliner
- Dimensions: 28"w 36"d 42"h
- Inside Seating: 23"W 23"D
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Reclined Depth: 65"d
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Item Number: 922243
- Leather: Elmo Soft black See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Elmo Soft offers the rare combination of a natural leather with industrial durability. Thanks to its Swedish origin, this environmentally-friendly leather has almost no visible scars or brands. An organic, contract-grade finish coupled with a supple feel makes it a smart choice for commercial applications and high-traffic pieces.
- Leg Finish: walnut
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).