Metro Slipcovered Chair
One of our most popular collections, the Metro slipcovered chair is the perfect solution for those looking for versatile seating that works equally well in formal living rooms and family-friendly great rooms. A low profile and clean lines give it a modern look, while plush cushions invite you to lounge.
Details of Metro Chair Slipcovered
- Dimensions: 40"w 38"d 27"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Seating: 31"W 22"D
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator; slipped over muslin upholstered frame Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 062619
- Fabric: Daryl snow See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% pre-washed cotton
- Fabric Description: Like your favorite jeans, Daryl is a classic cotton twill that gets even more comfortable with time. The signature diagonal weave pattern gives it strength and a casual look. Pre-washed for softness, and available for slipcovers only.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$449 - $799
$1,899 - $1,999
$449 - $649
$2,099 - $4,696
$1,299 - $1,499
$2,698 - $2,798
$2,099 - $2,798
$299 - $699
$849 - $1,649
$1,999 - $3,399
$499 - $1,129
$1,399 - $2,899
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).