York Slipcovered Sofa
With our York slipcovered sofa, everyone—short, tall and in between—can have a seat. A Room & Board favorite since 1997, the seat height and depth of York is designed to accommodate a range of sizes with great support and comfort. This smaller scale makes it easy for this versatile sofa to fit your floor plan.
Details of York 87" Sofa Slipcovered
- Dimensions: 87"w 35"d 29"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Seating: 74"W 23"D
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Frame Depth: 35"d
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator; slipped over muslin upholstered frame
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 2 seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 823951
- Fabric: Danish grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: pre-washed 50% linen, 50% cotton
- Fabric Description: Danish is a timeless, pre-washed cotton-linen blend that offers a soft feel and a natural appearance. Its slight variations in color and texture give it an organic appeal. Available for slipcovers only, Danish will relax with use, adding to its casual comfort.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).