Distinctive details like a button-tufted back, smart welting and a wood stretcher base may remind you of vintage designs, but the André sofa's comfort and versatility are entirely modern. Whether you're lounging or entertaining, the tight back stays neat looking while the plush seat cushions tempt you to linger.
Details of André 101" Sofa
- Dimensions: 101"w 35"d 31"h
- Inside Seating: 92"W 22"D
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back; 3 seat
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Item Number: 168693
- Fabric: Total ink See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Get comfortable with this soft, cozy chenille. Total's slightly irregular weave creates visual interest and a pleasing texture. Durable, stain-resistant and versatile, Total is an inviting fabric for your main seating or accent pieces.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).