Bram Leather Sofas
A modern design with plush, loose back cushions, the Bram leather sofa features a bold, raised flange seam. The sofa's smaller footprint makes it incredibly versatile, while smart proportions ensure it has a roomy seat, despite its smaller scale.
Details of Bram 88" Sofa
- Dimensions: 88"w 34"d 32"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 84"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 4"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring and down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: feather and down
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 3 seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 693433
- Leather: Lagoon smoke See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Lagoon's smooth, silky surface is enhanced by a special finishing process in which the leather is permeated with wax. It bursts with color as it's stretched and pulled and takes on a beautiful, distressed look with use. As with all fine leather, natural markings and color variations are part of Lagoon's appeal.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Spring and down
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers a plush, yet supportive, sit
- Allows for a relaxed look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
$799 - $1,999
$1,299 - $2,199
$1,899 - $3,499
$449 - $899
$1,899 - $3,999
$1,299 - $2,199
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).