Harding Leather Sofas
Blend-down cushions, a low profile and a deep, comfortable seat make the Harding leather sofa the ultimate spot to lounge. The wide arms combine with the clean lines of the contemporary design to create a strong, inviting presence in your room.
Details of Harding 92" Sofa
- Dimensions: 92"w 42"d 26"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 23"d
- Inside Width: 75"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 2 seat
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 790938
- Leather: Portofino cognac See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Portofino is a timeless leather that honors the natural markings in each hide. Lightly sanded and then minimally processed with oil and wax to highlight wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, this smooth and lustrous leather has subtle, beautiful color variations. Portofino is crafted to develop its own unique character with age.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$1,299 - $1,999
$3,699 - $3,799
$799 - $1,299
$3,398 - $11,694
$4,898 - $5,098
$549 - $999
$1,199 - $1,299
$1,899 - $2,099
$299 - $649
$1,498 - $5,994
$1,199 - $1,599
$2,398 - $2,698
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).