Ian offers the best of both worlds—a clean, modern design that's comfortable and family friendly. Sophisticated details like welting and tight back cushions give this sofa a tailored look, but wide arms and plush seat cushions create an inviting spot for relaxing.
Details of Ian 90" Sofa
- Dimensions: 90"w 36"d 32"h
- Inside Depth: 23"d
- Inside Width: 75"w
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back; 2 seat
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 507779
- Fabric: Total linen See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Get comfortable with this soft, cozy chenille. Total's slightly irregular weave creates visual interest and a pleasing texture. Durable, stain-resistant and versatile, Total is an inviting fabric for your main seating or accent pieces.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.