Mid-century styling meets modern comfort in the Jasper sofa. Narrow arms make the most of the seating space, while tapered legs give Jasper a light profile. Plush, blend-down cushions envelop you and the smaller-scale frame won’t overwhelm your space.
Details of Jasper 96" Two-Cushion Sofa
- Dimensions: 96"w 36"d 32"h (35"h with cushion)
- Inside Seating: 88"W 21"D
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 2 seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 967496
- Fabric: Tepic haze See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Fabric Description: Tepic's basket weave has a textured, soft feel and is made of high-performance fibers that resist staining. The heathered bouclé yarns add a depth of color and interest. Tepic is a domestically made fabric that is exclusive to Room & Board.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$299 - $699
$999 - $1,099
$1,999 - $2,198
$999 - $1,099
$279 - $549
$799 - $1,649
$1,099 - $2,099
$399 - $679
$1,299 - $2,999
$1,099 - $2,299
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).