One of our most popular collections, the Metro sofa is the perfect solution for those looking for versatile seating that works equally well in formal living rooms and family-friendly great rooms. A low profile and clean lines give it a modern look, while plush cushions invite you to lounge.
Details of Metro 88" Three-Cushion Sofa
- Dimensions: 88"w 38"d 27"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 73"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 3 seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 048516
- Fabric: Tatum grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Fabric Description: With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$449 - $799
$1,899 - $1,999
$449 - $649
$2,099 - $4,696
$2,698 - $2,798
$2,099 - $2,798
$299 - $699
$849 - $1,649
$1,999 - $3,399
$499 - $1,129
$1,399 - $2,899
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).