The ultimate in relaxation, the large scale of our Orson sofa envelops you in comfort. A deep seat invites sink-in lounging, while tall back cushions offer plenty of head and neck support. We include additional throw pillows for even more coziness. Maintain the look by regularly fluffing the throw pillows and cushions, or allow them to relax into a more casual look.
Details of Orson 86" Sofa
- Dimensions: 86"w 42"d 32"h (38"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 26"d
- Inside Width: 73"w
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 2 seat
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 093942
- Fabric: Doss charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Doss offers the performance of a micro-suede with the casual appearance of a twill. Diagonal lines in the weave break up the suede-like texture, disguising the changing nap. One of our most popular fabrics, Doss is an excellent choice for high-use furniture thanks to its outstanding stain resistance and durability.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).