A winning combination of clean, timeless styling and tuxedo arms makes Watson an excellent choice for family rooms or living rooms. The shallow seat and high-resiliency foam cushions are just right for people who prefer a supportive sit. Two bolster pillows are included for versatility.
Details of Watson 90" Sofa
- Dimensions: 90"w 37"d 29"h (35"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 21"d
- Inside Width: 82"w
- Arm Height: 29"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 21"d
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 2 seat
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Item Number: 380481
- Fabric: Briar grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 43% polypropylene, 30% acrylic, 27% polyester
- Fabric Description: Beautiful heathered colors give visual depth to Briar's simple crosshatch weave. Structured, but still soft, this comfortable fabric is made with a blend of polyester yarns for easy care and a smooth feel. Briar looks at home on pieces of any size.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
$449 - $999
$1,699 - $1,899
$449 - $479
$1,748 - $3,797
$1,748 - $2,698
$1,199 - $3,399
$2,099 - $5,199
$599 - $1,099
$1,599 - $5,099
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).