Wells Leather Sofas
The deep seat of our Wells sofa makes it a great sofa for lounging, but the special details like button tufting, precise stitching and a sculptural, solid wood base make it anything but ordinary. The seat height is designed to let your feet rest naturally as plump cushions support you in comfort.
Details of Wells 101" Sofa
- Dimensions: 101"w 35"d 30"h
- Inside Seating: 92"W 24"D
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back; 3 seat
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Item Number: 438042
- Leather: Brighton camel See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Brighton offers all the character of a full top-grain leather with a gorgeous, natural finish. Wax and oil are worked into each thick hide to bring out an understated luster, and a light protective coating enhances wearability. Exceptional softness, rich two-toned colors and visible hide markings are Brighton's distinguishing features.
- Leg Finish: cognac-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).