Freedom Office Chairs in Leather
The Humanscale® Freedom office chair is our most advanced option because it is so simple to use and offers a comfortable, customized sit. It moves with you throughout the day, adjusting with your body as you shift your weight and position. The armrests move in tandem to eliminate uneven arm positioning. Enjoy support from an optional headrest that features five inches of height adjustment to promote healthy posture. Additional lumbar support comes from Freedom's tri-panel backrest that naturally cradles your back without having to adjust using knobs and levers.
Details of Freedom® Office Chair
- Dimensions: 27"w 25"d 34-42"h
- Armrest Height: 4"-10"h
- Seat Height: 16-21"h
- Inside Seating: 19"W 17-20"D
- Armrest Details: adjustable height, move in tandem to eliminate uneven arm positioning; black Duron polyurethane arm pads
- Seat Details: adjustable height and depth; contoured foam cushion for added comfort
- Back Details: self-adjusting reclining tension; pivoting backrest; contoured foam cushion with lumbar support
- Caster Details: stocked with hard plastic casters ideal for carpeted floors; soft plastic casters best for hard floors can be ordered, contact us for details
- Construction: ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture See features and benefits
- Certification: GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; ANSI/BIFMA approved for commercial use
- Designer: Niels Diffrient
- Delivery Consideration: ships unassembled via UPS
- Product Origin: made in New Jersey
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 448800
- Material: Vicenza leather
- Color: dark brown
- Secondary Material: Polished Aluminum
- This chair offers an optional headrest that provides an additional five inches of height adjustment for back and neck support in a reclining position.
- This chair moves with you throughout the day, adjusting with your body as you shift your weight and position. Its reclining capabilities reduce stress on your back and encourage movement.
- Lumbar support comes from this chair’s tri-panel backrest that naturally cradles your back without having to adjust using knobs and levers. This feature mimics the natural curve of your spine to provide the greatest amount of lower back support when seated, which is important if the chair is used frequently or as a primary task chair.
- Armrests offer extra support throughout the workday to reduce strain on your upper arms and neck. This chair’s height-adjustable armrests move in tandem to eliminate uneven arm positioning and provide the right amount of support.
- This chair’s contoured foam cushion helps minimize pressure on your thighs and knees to ensure lasting comfort and proper circulation in your legs.
Adjustable Seat Depth
- Adjusting your seat depth to thigh length provides a comfortable, healthy sit. This is a helpful feature if the chair will be used by more than one person.
- Self-adjusting tension control automatically regulates the effort required to recline. This is an especially helpful feature if the chair will be used by multiple people, as it automatically adjusts to accommodate personal preferences.
Adjustable Seat Height
- This is a great feature if the chair will be used by multiple people or at more than one work surface. Position your seat height so thighs are parallel to the floor and feet are flat for healthy circulation in your legs.
- This chair features hard plastic casters that are ideal for carpeted floors. Soft plastic casters, best for hard floors, can be ordered. Contact us for details.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).