Average Rating: 4
By SJ Pearson
On Mar 11, 2012
Comments: I bought 2 R&B Parsons Desks, one with the L-shaped return, as the base of my new office. These are natural steel & cherry. No file cabinets matched enough at the time, so I did without, which meant desks that were much too crowded. The Equipment Trolley matches the natural steel perfectly (I think it is the same manufacturer), and my space issues are now resolved. If you buy to match the L-shape Parsons Desk, please note the Trolley is deeper than the return side, but fits perfectly under the main side.
On Dec 11, 2012
Comments: I ordered this to go under an L-shaped Parson's 60x30 Desk with a 48x24 return. It fits under either part of the desk just fine and is solidly built. My only problem is the size of printer that will fit on the pull out drawer. I think I might have some inconvenience using my current printer on that drawer. The drawer doesn't pull out all the way for access to paper placed in the back. I will have to use this piece differently than planned, maybe try to remove the pull out drawer. But then where will I put my paper?? I don't have a big CPU unit but plan on using that space for my battery backup.
Essentials Printer Cart
Our hand-welded equipment trolley keeps your printer, CPU, scanner and paper close at hand and even provides additional workspace.
Details of Essentials 32w 20d 25h Printer Cart
- Dimensions: 32"w 20"d 25"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 4"h
- Open Space: (1) 9"w 20"d 19"h; (2) 20"w 20"d 8.5"h
- Shelves: one fixed height steel pull-out, 3/4-extension ball-bearing glides
- Caster Details: four non-locking; swivel
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 781191
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
$9 - $39