Flexible and functional, the Boyd outdoor ottoman works as an accent table or additional seating. Upholstered with water-repellent and fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabric, each ottoman has a sturdy marine-grade plywood frame and antimicrobial foam designed to withstand the elements. Hidden legs keep the ottoman off the ground, allowing water to drain. Rounded edges and a flat, padded top add to Boyd's comfort and versatility. It's the perfect spot to put up your feet, set down a tray or take a seat.
Details of Boyd 21w 21d 18h Square Cocktail Ottoman
- Dimensions: 21"w 21"d 18"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber with UV-resistant wrap Cushion details
- Cushion Style: tight seat
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Small Accent Table
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 652790
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas ocean See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
$299 - $499