Inspired by his flower sculpture, "Le Telephone," Frank Gehry designed his cubes for Heller to bring pops of bright color to a modern shape. Suitable for outdoor use, each cube is created from UV-protected rotational-molded polyethylene. Use them as a table or additional seating.
Details of Gehry 19w 18d 17h Left Twist Cube
- Dimensions: 19"w 18"d 17"h
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Designer: Frank Gehry
- Product Origin: made in Missouri
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 158583
- Material: polyethylene
- Material Detail: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.
- Color: yellow
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).