Montego End Tables
The Montego outdoor end table features a striking mix of solid ipe and hand-welded stainless steel or powder-coated stainless steel, making it as durable as it is eye-catching. Montego looks and feels substantial thanks to wide planks of wood that appear to float in the frame without visible screws or nails. Over time, the ipe will age to a rich grey color, enhancing this modern end table's material mix.
Details of Montego 20w 30d 21h End Table
- Dimensions: 20"w 30"d 21"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 126288
- Material: outdoor stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. It is domestically sourced and made from 80% recycled material. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.
- Secondary Material: ipe See full material details
- Finish: outdoor oiled
- Material Description: Ipe is a tropical hardwood prized for its durability, strength and natural weather resistance. Our ipe is responsibly harvested in South America. The color ranges from reddish brown to dark brown and will age to grey if left untreated.
$749 - $949
$749 - $849
$849 - $1,299
$799 - $1,399
$899 - $1,099
$1,099 - $1,299
$1,599 - $1,799
$1,899 - $2,199
$300 - $400