Bring modern comfort outside with our Finn outdoor dining chair. An inviting seat covered in stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric seems to float in a hand-welded stainless steel frame. A soft cushion made from quick-drying outdoor foam invites leisurely meals, and the frame gently flexes as you move for even greater comfort. This elegant chair seamlessly transitions from dining to lounging, and the arms fit underneath any of our tables to save space when not in use.
Details of Finn Dining Chair
- Dimensions: 21"w 20"d 32"h
- Inside Depth: 16"d
- Inside Width: 19"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Construction: hand-welded frame; benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 969735
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas navy See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
- Frame Color: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
Quick-drying, open-cell foam core topped with a layer of fiber padding
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.