The Penelope outdoor dining chair brings a modern, architectural look to your outdoor space. Durable, waterproof plastic is woven across a stackable powder-coated steel frame with hairpin-style legs. Designed by Casprini, the Penelope collection is available exclusively at Room & Board.
Details of Penelope Dining Chair
- Dimensions: 21"w 22"d 32"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Features: stackable
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Item Number: 474435
- Material: Xiloplast weave See full material details
- Color: white
- Material Description: Xiloplast weave consists of tubular plastic handwoven to create a comfortable, durable seating surface. Formulated to resist fading and becoming brittle, Xiloplast weave is also waterproof and easy to clean.
- Secondary Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
This product has not yet been rated.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).