The Penelope outdoor dining chair brings a modern, architectural look to your outdoor space. Durable, waterproof plastic is woven across a stackable powder-coated steel frame with hairpin-style legs. Designed by Casprini, the Penelope collection is available exclusively at Room & Board.
Details of Penelope Dining Chair
- Dimensions: 21"w 22"d 32"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Features: stackable
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 474435
- Material: Xiloplast weave See full material details
- Color: white
- Material Description: Xiloplast weave consists of tubular plastic handwoven to create a comfortable, durable seating surface. Formulated to resist fading and becoming brittle, Xiloplast weave is also waterproof and easy to clean.
- Secondary Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).