Portica Outdoor Tables
Our timeless Portica outdoor dining table features a stainless steel base crafted in Wisconsin. Lasers precisely cut the lengths of stainless steel, then artisans hand-weld and hand-sand the mitered corners to create a smooth finish with a subtle, brushed grain pattern. This exclusive table has slim legs set at the corners to maximize seating. Design the table that works best for you by choosing from a wide range of weather-resistant top options. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Portica 72w 36d 29h Outdoor Table
- Dimensions: 72"w 36"d 29"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 26"h
- Space Between Legs: 69"w 33"d
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Table Seats: six
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for 60-110w Dining Tables plus Chairs
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 564695
- Top: tempered glass See full material details
- Color: white
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our colored, tempered glass is strong and durable. The top surface undergoes a satin etching treatment resulting in a matte finish and making fingerprints less visible. The color is applied to the underside of the glass using a silk screen process.
- Base: outdoor stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. It is domestically sourced and made from 80% recycled material. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).