The Sora table’s fluid shape is a twist on the usual outdoor furniture. Part table and part modern sculpture, Sora can be used as a small outdoor dining table or as a tall accent table. Its compact size and eighteen-pound weight make it easy to move around your patio, yard or deck. Made from rigid and durable polyethylene, Sora resists fading and cracking and its textured surface is easy to clean. Designed by Marco Maran and manufactured in Italy by Parri, this table is only available within the U.S. at Room & Board.
Details of Sora 18w 25d 30h Table
- Dimensions: 18"w 25"d 30"h
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Designer: Marco Maran
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 015135
- Material: polyethylene
- Material Detail: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.
- Color: white
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).