Bring modern comfort outside with our Finn outdoor dining chair. An inviting seat covered in stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric seems to float in a hand-welded stainless steel frame. A soft cushion made from quick-drying outdoor foam invites leisurely meals, and the frame gently flexes as you move for even greater comfort. This elegant chair seamlessly transitions from dining to lounging, and the arms fit underneath any of our tables to save space when not in use.
Details of Finn Dining Chair
- Dimensions: 21"w 20"d 32"h
- Inside Seating: 19"W 16"D
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Seat Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
- Back Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 969735
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas cement See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
- Frame Color: stainless steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.