Crest Swivel Chair
Petite enough to fit on small balconies, but big on comfort, the Crest outdoor chair creates the perfect spot to lounge. A hidden swivel base lets you enjoy a 360-degree view, while durable Sunbrella® fabric looks great season after season. The attached seat cushion stays put in the wind.
Details of Crest Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 31"w 31"d 30"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Lounge Chair
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 956365
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas yellow See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
Quick-drying, open-cell foam core topped with a layer of fiber padding
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.