Lounge in comfort and style. The Maya chaise’s white zig-zag top stitching and oversized proportions catch your eye, but its comfort wins you over. A subtly u-shaped seat and back cradles you in comfort, while a marine-grade plywood frame, open-cell foam and Sunbrella® fabric deliver outdoor performance. This modern collection’s armless design allows you to place chairs and chaises side by side to create sofas or sectionals, or pull them apart for solo lounging.
Details of Maya Chaise
- Dimensions: 36"w 57"d 33"h
- Inside Depth: 42"d
- Inside Width: 36"w
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 24"d
- Frame Depth: 39"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Chaise Lounge
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 377685
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
Quick-drying, open-cell foam core topped with a layer of fiber padding
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).