Montego Chaise with Cushion
The Montego outdoor chaise features a striking mix of solid ipe and hand-welded, outdoor-grade stainless steel, making it as durable as it is eye-catching. With four recline positions and wheels for easier moving, Montego looks and feels substantial thanks to wide planks of wood that appear to float in the frame without visible screws or nails. The included weather-resistant cushion adds comfort but preserves the streamlined look. Plus, cleaning is simple thanks to a machine-washable, zippered Sunbrella® cushion cover. Over time, the ipe will age to a rich grey color, enhancing this modern chaise’s material mix.
Details of Montego Chaise with Cushion
- Dimensions: 29"w 80"d 43"h
- Inside Depth: 80"d
- Inside Width: 29"w
- Seat Height: 14"h
- Reclined Depth: 80"d
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Seat Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber with water-repellent wrap
- Back Cushion: outdoor fiber with water-repellent wrap
- Cushion Style: loose seat
- Features: adjustable back
- Caster Details: two non-locking; single direction
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 665548
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas taupe See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
- Frame: outdoor stainless steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. It is domestically sourced and made from 80% recycled material. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.
- Secondary Material: ipe See full material details
- Finish: outdoor oiled
- Material Description: Ipe is a tropical hardwood prized for its durability, strength and natural weather resistance. Our ipe is responsibly harvested in South America. The color ranges from reddish brown to dark brown and will age to grey if left untreated.
$899 - $1,099
$1,099 - $1,299
$1,599 - $1,799
$1,899 - $2,199
$749 - $949
$849 - $1,299
$799 - $1,399
$479 - $599
$300 - $400
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).