The Laguna outdoor sectional lends modern comfort to any outdoor space. Each fully upholstered piece is made with marine-grade plywood, antimicrobial foam and weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabric for outdoor durability. Laguna’s compact design has a firm, upright feel and helps maximize every inch of smaller outdoor spaces. The low, angled back provides comfortable support and keeps sightlines open to the outdoors. Laguna’s armless design gives you the flexibility to combine sofas, chaises, chairs, and ottomans to create any seating configuration you need for outdoor entertaining.
Details of Laguna 100x100" Three-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
- Dimensions: 100"w 100"d 28"h
- Inside Depth: 100"d
- Inside Width: 100"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 19"d
- Frame Depth: 30"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam with UV-resistant wrap Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam with UV-resistant wrap
- Cushion Style: tight bench seat; tight back
- Compatible With: (2) Outdoor Cover for Medium Sofa + (1) Outdoor Cover for Ottoman
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 291298
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas silver See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, supportive sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.