The low profile and plush back cushions of the Oasis outdoor sectional are perfect for lounging, while subtle flange seams add a look of casual sophistication. You’ll appreciate its supportive feel and the option to arrange the pillows for your comfort. The marine-grade plywood frame, antimicrobial foam and worry-free Sunbrella® fabric brings you the best in outdoor performance. Zippered back pillow covers are easily removed for machine washing (or simply rinse off everything with your garden hose). Whether you use the sectional pieces together or on their own, Oasis is made for modern outdoor comfort.
Details of Oasis 130" Armless Sofa with Right-Arm Corner Wedge
- Dimensions: 130"w 80"d 26"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 60"d
- Inside Width: 110"w
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 15"h
- Seat Depth: 16"d
- Frame Depth: 38"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber with water-repellent wrap Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor fiber with water-repellent wrap
- Cushion Style: tight bench seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 100602
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas slate See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in water-repellent wrap
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.