The Palm outdoor sofa combines weather-proof materials with indoor-worthy design. Open-cell outdoor foam and a marine-grade plywood frame with a built-in drain channel work together to allow water to escape for quick-drying performance. Zippered Sunbrella® cushion covers can be removed for machine washing, along with the frame slipcover which is cleverly attached underneath the sofa for a seamless, tailored look. Flange seams on the back cushions give this modern sofa with tapered aluminum legs a relaxed look. Palm is so comfortable and stylish you’ll be tempted to move it to the living room.
Details of Palm 84" Bench-Cushion Sofa
- Dimensions: 84"w 35"d 28"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 24"d
- Inside Width: 66"w
- Arm Height: 28"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber with UV-resistant wrap Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber with UV-resistant wrap
- Cushion Style: loose bench seat; loose back
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Large Sofa
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 513353
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas cement See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
- Leg Finish: aluminum
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor wrapped open-cell foam
Quick-drying, open-cell foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, supportive sit
Creates a neat, tailored appearance
Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.