Rand Outdoor Tables in Stainless Steel
This modern dining table’s unique, architectural design gives the illusion of a floating top. Choose from a wide variety sizes and weather-resistant top materials to get the exact look and function that’s right for you. The durable stainless steel has sleek, corner-set legs that allow you to maximize seating. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Rand 72w 36d 29h Outdoor Table
- Dimensions: 72"w 36"d 29"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 26"h
- Space Between Legs: 66"w 34"d
- Leg Thickness: 3"w 1"d
- Table Seats: six
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for 60-110w Dining Tables plus Chairs
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 772788
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: outdoor stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. It is domestically sourced and made from 80% recycled material. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.
$629 - $2,079
$459 - $2,749
$609 - $2,949
$449 - $2,749
$599 - $2,949
$429 - $1,799
$579 - $1,949
$449 - $969
$599 - $1,119
$349 - $629
$499 - $779
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).