Pacifica Square Umbrella in Sunbrella® Awning
The Pacifica outdoor umbrella features a generous canopy of Sunbrella® awning fabric in colors that coordinate with our outdoor upholstery collections. With a rope pulley system worthy of a racing sailboat and a corrosion resistant, powder-coated aluminum frame, this commercial grade umbrella is designed to last for decades with proper care. The included 100-pound base has hidden wheels for easy repositioning.
Created in partnership with Santa Barbara Designs®, this sturdy modern umbrella is only available at Room & Board.
Details of Pacifica 9' Square Umbrella with Base
- Dimensions: 108"w 108"d 113"h
- Pole Diameter: 2" diam
- Base Detail: 100 lbs with hidden wheels; 24"w 24"d 20"h
- Features: Easy Open/Close System® with four Harken® stainless steel ball bearing pulleys; nylon rope with rope holder; use freestanding or paired with table
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Pacifica 9' umbrellas
- Product Origin: made in California
- Item Number: 690519
- Color: Sunbrella® Awning taupe See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Material: aluminum See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
This product has not yet been rated.