Pacifica Square Umbrella in Sunbrella® Awning
The Pacifica outdoor umbrella features a generous canopy of Sunbrella® awning fabric in colors that coordinate with our outdoor upholstery collections. With a rope pulley system worthy of a racing sailboat and a corrosion resistant, powder-coated aluminum frame, this commercial grade umbrella is designed to last for decades with proper care. The included 100-pound base has hidden wheels for easy repositioning.
Created in partnership with Santa Barbara Designs®, this sturdy modern umbrella is only available at Room & Board.
Details of Pacifica 9' Square Umbrella with Base
- Dimensions: 108"w 108"d 113"h
- Pole Diameter: 2" diam
- Base Detail: 100 lbs with hidden wheels; 24"w 24"d 20"h
- Features: Easy Open/Close System® with four Harken® stainless steel ball bearing pulleys; nylon rope with rope holder; use freestanding or paired with table
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Pacifica 9' umbrellas
- Product Origin: made in California
- Item Number: 690519
- Color: Sunbrella® Awning taupe See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Material: aluminum See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).