With a floral and vine motif once used for Persian royalty, the plush and lustrous 100% wool Filigri rug adds unique style to any space. Ombré coloring, created by carefully planning each hand-knotted row, gives this rug the appearance of being worn by time. The oversized traditional pattern and modern colors provide a timeless look that works well in nearly any room.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Filigri 8'9"x11'6" Rug
- Dimensions: 8'9"w 11'6"l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Backing Type: no backing added
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 30 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement
- Product Origin: made in India
- Item Number: 142382
- Material: 100% wool
- Material Detail: Wool is resilient and will bounce back to its original shape after being walked on, perfect for high-traffic areas. It contains lanolin, a natural oil that makes wool stain resistant and flame retardant without chemical treatment. Dirt and debris sit on the outside of the fibers, allowing it to be vacuumed up easily.
- Color: bisque