Inspired by an Art Deco iron railing, our Gate rug features a pattern that is both graphic and timeless. This rug is made from 100% wool by skilled artisans who use hand-knotting methods handed down through generations. Each rug is truly a functional work of art.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Gate 8'x9'9" Rug
- Dimensions: 8'w 9'9"l
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Backing Type: no backing added
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 63 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement
- Product Origin: made in India
- Item Number: 535631
- Material: 100% wool
- Material Detail: Wool is resilient and will bounce back to its original shape after being walked on, perfect for high-traffic areas. It contains lanolin, a natural oil that makes wool stain resistant and flame retardant without chemical treatment. Dirt and debris sit on the outside of the fibers, allowing it to be vacuumed up easily.
- Color: ink